Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Few Scribbles Between Friends

Who am I?  Feel free to call me Rox.  Everybody does.  The official word is that I'm Roxann Delaney, and I write romance.

Because my Diary of a Mad Romance Writer blog is more for writers than readers and friends, I decided to add some scribbles to another blog.  And now you know why I chose "scribbles" for the name of this one.

My intention is to talk books, life, and everything that, if only for a brief moment, is interesting, new, or just grabbed my attention.

I promise to ramble at time and be opinionated, because that's who I am, too.  If you feel the urge to comment or ask a question, please do!  I'm eager to meet and hear from old friends and new.

Fridays will be saved for book talk, if that's what you're looking for.  On other days of the week, I'll blog about other things, such as the books I'm reading or have just read, movies I've seen, books on my TBR, and my family.  I saved family for last, because they're the best!

So settle in and get comfy.  We're all friends here.  Tomorrow I'll let you in on the secret of how two books became a series, so don't forget to stop by and say hi. :)

No comments: